Slide deck with the top 10 things executives need to know about Agile:
Here’s the list with some handy links:
- Agile Is Mainstream
- Many Benefits from Agile
- Agile is not a Silver Bullet
- Agile Fails Due to Culture
- Agile Differs from Most Company Cultures
- Most Value Comes from Mindset/Culture, not Practices
- Adopt Agile Practices that fit Culture (Option 1)
- Change Culture through Organizational Transformation (Option 2)
- Culture Mismatch will Slow and Ultimately Fail Your Agile Initiative
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
Of course, it is fine to proceed with either option – adoption or transformation – it’s about what is the best fit for the client environment and their wishes.
There are two conversations around transformation that this deck is designed to trigger/encourage:
- What does break-through organizational culture look like?
- What does organizational transformation look like?
My Favourite Slide in the Deck
I would like to thank the hundreds of people who have attended my workshops and talks over the last two years to help clarify and refine this message.
Michael K Sahota guides and teaches leaders how to create high-performance organizations. He is the creator of a proven system for leading change through a practical playbook. His model for Consciously Approaching Agile guides the creation of a cultural and leadership context where Agile creates lasting organizational results. Michael has taught over 1000 leaders worldwide through his highly acclaimed “Agile” Culture & Leadership Training. His company, Agilitrix, delivers “Agile Transformation- Redefined” with an elite team of consultants who specialize in unlocking Culture.
Adoption , Agile , Leadership , Management , Organizational Change , Transformation , Transition