Leadership has been and is still often understood as an isolated skill of individuals. In our holistic view, successful Leadership is practised in teams- from and at all levels. C. Otto Scharmer put it very well, “leadership is a distributed or collective capacity in a system, not just something that individuals do….” Time and again we experience that great leaders build and foster leaders at every level of their organization. We support you while you and your leadership team co-create a compelling shared purpose and vision with your teams. We can help you building alignment and coherence with others, creating context and setting boundaries so that people can deliver with their full potential. Where we really shine is by helping you build the safety, trust, and connection you need to really be a leadership team. Change starts with you. How do you want to show up?
Contact us to talk about how we can help.
- Temenos – Leadership Development Workshops for Trust, Connection and Alignment
- Leadership Skills Training – to explore, build, refine your capabilities more »
“Thanks for your help. Today was the first good day I have had at work for the last 10 years.” – Anonymous, Software executive.more »
Is Leadership Your Sweet Spot right now?
8 questions for you
Here you can check for yourself – does your leadership team:
- Trust each other deeply?
- Admit to making mistakes?
- Ask for help or admit limitations?
- Challenge each other to get great outcomes?
- Show they are deeply committed?
- Hold themselves and each other responsible?
- Focus on shared outcomes and not their department?
- Create leaders at all levels of the organization?
If you answered no to one or more of these, then investments in fostering leadership will yield significant benefits.