A lasting change initiative that will sustain through the future is built upon the integrity of its system.
A system where leaders, lead by example, providing the support and modeling behaviours that build a strong foundation for success. A system where the culture of a company will determine its outcome of success.
We know in this complex world of organizational growth, High Performance is mandated by responding to a paradigm shift, where engaged workers will flourish and the system of an organization will excel to meet its fullest potential.
We at Agilitrix will guide you through a process to grow your leadership, inspire brilliance and create a high performing organization.
We believe in your potential to grow, as strong leaders who create leaders that will lead your organization to its highest level of success.
Consciously Approaching Agile – how to create a High-Performance Organization using Agile. Experience Michael Sahota’s course that is getting rave reviews around the world. Learn to overcome the top organizational challenges with Agile:
- Organizational Culture at odds with Agile
- Resistance to Change
- Management Support Lacking (What do we do with our managers?)
- Agile Mindset Challenged
This is an intense 3 days of deep exploration into leadership, organizational growth and the connection of culture to high performance organizations. During this experience, participants will undergo a process of letting go of existing behaviours that block their abilities to be an effective leader; they will explore models of culture and receive a strategic/tactical playbook to guide the next steps on their journey of creating high performance organizations.
- Certified Agile Leader 2 (CAL2) Designation from the Scrum Alliance
- The Sahota CAL 2 Playbook for High Performance Organizations
- Tactical/practical skills to create high performing organizations
- Cultivate an organizational and cultural context where Agile may flourish
- Personal growth practices for high performance
- Development of leadership mindset needed to support growth
- Advanced practical skill in “Agile” Organizational and Leadership approaches to decision making, change, engagement and high performance
The executive briefing is a condensed version of Michael Sahota’s highly acclaimed Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) Training specifically designed for top leadership.
Through the lens of culture, executives will learn how to see and work with high-performance drivers. Executives will learn a clear non-technical understanding of Agile that may be used to create healthy change initiatives that lead to key organizational outcomes. The session is designed to create a high level of clarity of what has been happening with Agile and what needs to happen to drive high-performance.
This is an advanced Briefing, please see Executive Services