Are you ready for the Journey?
It is well understood by business executives that Employee Engagement, Culture and Leadership are the #1 Issues facing their organizations; 87% of respondents believe the issue is “important” with most categorizing these as very important. Many see these topics as nebulous, hard to define and difficult to make sustained progress on. It turns out that all of these are symptoms for just one issue.
Our view is that culture, leadership and organizational change are actually one deeply intertwined topic. Once we have an integrated understanding of all three domain, then overcoming top organizational challenges changes from impossible to feasible and practical.
What is Organizational Evolution?
Every organization is a complex system that functions according to the people and processes that create it. Navigating the complexity of a VUCA world both externally and internally is challenging, we use a unique technology to unlock and create sustainable success. An evolved approach to change is needed – this is what we call Organizational Evolution.
Here are some phrases that help capture the essence of our approach:
- It’s an ongoing journey, not a destination
- Success comes from shared desire and motivation
- It’s all of us going on the journey together
- Different people, teams and parts of the organization will evolve at different rates
“The outcome is limited by the consciousness of the Change Approach”
At the outset we work with your team in a new way of working – right from the start. The way we approach change itself is fully aligned with the outcome that you seek.
Through training and consulting we support your team in evolving towards the organization you want to achieve.
Organization Health Indicators
Signs that your Organization would benefit from an upgrade.
(Are you ready for an Organizational Evolution?)
- Is Your Organization setup to thrive in the future?
- Do your results match your organization’s talent potential?
- Are there high levels of trust in all directions?
- Are people aligned and working well together?
- Do people live the values of the organization in everything they do?
- Are people engaged, productive and happy?
- Is staff turnover low?
- Is your product or organization thriving in the face of competition?
- Is your organization resilient to the current business context?
Unless you answered “yes” to all of these, investments in evolving your organizational will yield significant benefits. Curious how to do this?