Process: Everyone built a model for an acceptance test and each group voted to select the two most valuable acceptance tests. So there are four acceptance tests in total.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Temenos is a workshop for developing trust and connection. 2 day workshop Jan. 25 & 26 in Toronto. More information
- The Business Case for an Authentic Workplace
- Understanding and Working with Agile Culture (Slides)
- Secrets of Specification By Example
- Lean Culture is about Cultivation and Control
- Guy Laurence – Culture Change Through Renovation
- How to Go Fast With Sticky Notes
- My Agile Suitcase
- Top 10 Agile Gotcha’s
- Reality-Check Your Ship Date in 30 Minutes
- 10 Things Executives Need to Know about Agile
Agile Survival Book (Free)
Free NewsletterSign up for monthly emails so we can keep you informed about blog posts and learning opportunities.
| Log in |