Did you miss Agile Games 2012?
Do you want a Guided Tour of Agile Games?
Want to learn more about getting business results through Play?
Slides and Infographic
Here is a summary of the games landscape.
Games Landscape and Importance of Play – Keynote
This is 45 minutes so you may want to flag this for when you have time to watch the whole thing.
More Agile Games 2012 Videos
Here are photos and videos from Agile Games 2012.
Keynote Take-Aways – What people said
- Play helps us get into the state of flow. The opposite of play as depression.
- When the going gets tough, get playing
- Games as a way of learning & using games to learn
- 1) Games->flow->happiness 2)games->happiness
- Celebrate imperfection
- Courage to play games ‘!’
- You need a safe environment to promote play.
- Thinking about building play skills
- Look for more ways to gameify work
- Figure out more opportunities to play for work
- Trying to instill a more relaxed atmosphere by getting a little more playful attitude
- Look into Lego Serious Play
- Find ways to make my work more like playing. Increase the amount of play in my life. Think about what I liked to do when I played as a child and bring that back.
- Our teams don’t play enough games, it’s important to introduce more!
- There were some games from Tasty Cupcakes I would like to try with my team
- Read/watch Brene Brown talk/book about shame
Michael K Sahota guides and teaches leaders how to create high-performance organizations. He is the creator of a proven system for leading change through a practical playbook. His model for Consciously Approaching Agile guides the creation of a cultural and leadership context where Agile creates lasting organizational results. Michael has taught over 1000 leaders worldwide through his highly acclaimed “Agile” Culture & Leadership Training.
Change Artist , Games and Simulations , Play , Safety , Strategic Play , Systems Thinking