LEARN. IMPACT. GROW.
Our unique approach to organizational change comes from Rethinking Agile; a new perspective on people and organizational systems. By focusing on Culture, Leadership, and Organizational Change, this training will provide you with the Knowledge, Mindset Shifts, and Tools to grow yourself. Become an Evolutionary Leader and foster the change necessary to guide your organization to a state of high performance.
- Doing vs. Being Agile: Success requires the integration of Doing Agile and Being Agile. Create an environment that will support both.
- Shift Destructive Behaviour: Simple and effective neurobiological shifts to clear unconscious programs that limit success. See them, Shift them.
- Sahota 4 A’s Conscious Leadership Model: Stand in the truth of how you show up and discover your path of growth. The 4 A’s Leadership Model enables you to take your leadership journey to the next level.
- Eliminate Resistance: Learn how to navigate conflict and friction within your organization.
- Damage Control: See the hidden organizational debt around safety, trust, and listening so that you can create a healthy ecosystem for success.
- Transformation: Learn where it is failing and how to make progress in the face of complexity
- Effective tools to create alignment, engage and energize people to unlock productivity and high performance.
- Unlocking Metrics: Many of the metrics we report on are complicated and hindering success. Focus on the KPI’s that really matter.
- Sahota Playbook For High Performance: Create impact. Use this step-by-step guide to navigate transformation to create sustainable lasting success.
Michael K Sahota
Certified Enterprise Coach, Trainer, Consultant, Culture and Leadership Expert.
Michael teaches his proven framework for leading successful Agile Transformations in his highly accoladed Certified Agile Leadership (CAL 1 & 2) Training worldwide with over 40% of graduates with the Scrum Alliance.
Michael is the founder and CEO of Agilitrix Inc – a boutique training and consulting organization that specializes in the organizational culture and leadership needed to unlock success with Agile Transformations. His model for Consciously Approaching Agile guides the creation of a cultural and leadership context where Agile drives lasting organizational results.
Since 2001, Michael has been guiding success with Agile. As a thought leader, in 2012, he published the ground-breaking book “An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide: Working with Organizational Culture”. In 2018, he published “Emotional Science: The Key to High Performance”. Michael is working on his upcoming book on “Agile” Culture and Leadership. His vision is to create Evolutionary Leaders that create change and impact on a global scale.